Logo Wish List - NL

The Showdown Bot is great, no question. And Mr Gula is constantly tweaking it to make it better with every update. For example, now we can get wild and have cards for when position players pitch. One minor complaint is that not every logo is available yet. Not a huge deal, but I have a lot of classic team ideas I wanna recreate that just won't work because the modern team logo spoils the card for me. Classic Yankees teams is easy because the NY is timeless. I'm also planning a 1904 Cleveland Blues team because that block C logo the current Indians use is actually the same logo. What I'm trying to say is because of my OCD where the logo MUST be compatible to the appropriate year, there is a severe limit to what cards I can create and share.

How bad is this perfectionist mindset? I redid the Lou Gehrig card from my 1927 set because the original pic I used features a number on Gehrig's back. I'm also gonna swap a few more players because of uniform issues where the NY on the jersey didn't exist in 27, and Wera's current card features a non-1927 hat. But I digress...

The following are a collection of logos I'd love to see uploaded into the Bot in future updates. I've limited myself to 1 logo per team to keep this post from getting out of hand...

FYI, all logos taken from the amazing Chris Creamer site, and it includes the proper years for each logo.

Feels off to not include the logo for Arizona's lone championship. I figure a lot of people creating the 01 squad have to cringe to see the current logo clash with everyones uniform.

OG Atlanta Braves look. A must have, especially for Hank Aaron.

The Boston Braves are included, but not this logo. Babe Ruths final season was under this logo. What's horrible is the pic of him in uniform features this logo, so like the D-Backs, there's that obvious difference that cant go unnoticed.

Cubs have a general retread of the same look that exists today. If this logo gets entered, I'd immediately redo my Tinkers-Evers-Chance cards.

1990 Reds team is waiting on this logo.

This is actually the current Rockies logo. I was a bit shocked to realize the Rockies ditched their classic logo.

The Dodgers logo sans the baseball. A classic Brooklyn Dodgers logo is happily already in the Bot, so this one is my choice instead.

I love this logo. The original 2000 Showdown set uses it too.

I love the putrid colored look.

All you currently get is the boring "P". How do we not have any Pirate logos available with an actual pirate?

Padres logos have the same problem the Pirates do. All I have to work with is a standard "SD" Lets get some life in here!

So this logo is available for the New York Giants years, but the logo did make the trip to California before it was replaced with the modern looks. The Bot needs to reflect that.

I like the Cardinal with the hat.

OG Nats logo, please!