2024 Hall of Fame

 There was a huge injustice in the 2024 Hall of Fame election. An unbelievable oversight happened. A player who was far more deserving of votes got robbed. Sheffield? Wagner? Utley? No. I'm talking about the Showdown legend himself, Bartolo Colon!

Anyway, Cooperstown did get to add 4 new plaques to the hallowed halls in 2024. And while they're not as beloved as Big Sexy was, there were pretty damn notable in their own right. Funny thing I noticed was I tried making some cards in the 2001 Showdown format, but that does something that the other variations don't do and allow a team logo on the card. For Helton and Mauer, that isn't such a problem, but I prefer when I make Hall of Fame cards that the only logo is the Cooperstown Collection logo, so the 2000 format (the best one anyway) will be the norm for modern era players.




Also inducted:
Jim Leyland (Manager - Pittsburgh Pirates / Detroit Tigers / Florida Marlins)