1936 Hall of Fame [prototype]

 So on my to-do list is to redo my "Logo Wishlist" because within 2 days of me posting the AL version, the Bot updated and I got many of my preferences, making my lamenting for the lack of a Chief Wahoo outdated almost immediately. Awesome. I'll have to try harder for some obscure logos to wish for...

So, my 7 part WBC series took a huge effort and I decided to take a bit of a break. That break lasted about a week until I found myself playing around again with the bot. What I really should do is redo some previously made cards now that I have proper logos to play with, but for now I decided to make another special Hall of Fame theme, this time honoring the OG class of 1936.



If you had to pick one expensive card to build a team around, most versions of the Babe would be the popular pick. Incredibly high on-base, plenty of power, this one with complete outfield coverage and doesn't make a lot of outs on his chart and the minimum of strikeouts for a power hitter.


Cobb owns baseballs best ever career average, and he's the first ever MVP winner. Some may prefer Rickey Henderson, but you'd be tough to find a better leadoff hitter for your team than the legendary Cobb. 13 on-base and 27 speed. The 8-9 single portion is just a formality. If he's on 1st with 2nd open, you know he should be stealing.


If there is one major thing the Bot needs to figure out, is it needs to get a formula down to create pitcher cards from before 1916. Mathewson is not done any justice with this card, the only one possible for him at the moment. A high control fits him, but 6 innings for a "reliever" and a mere human 17+ allowed baserunners does not do the HoFer justice. That homerun part on his chart is a blemish as well. I'll be sure to rectify Christy when I get the opportunity one day...


Honus is many people's preferred SS of all time, but 1911proved he could man 1st base with the best of them; a better than perfect +2 for 1B and a highly respectable +4 at SS. It's laughable that of all the legends in this update, Honus features the cheapest price of "only" 430pt and the lowest on-base of the hitters at 12.


Big Train Johnson features 8 innings of +6 control that'll give the opposition nightmares. I remember the 2000 Randy Johnson card being 8 innings of giving me fits, and that was just a 3 for control.